Post a job today
Find the perfect candidate for your role
Hospitality Jobs UK established specifically for the hospitality sector advertising jobs across the UK.
- Working closely with clients, big and small from hotels, pubs & bars, contract catering, casual dining, restaurants, leisure and coffee shops.
- Offering our clients easy advertising solutions, raising their employer brand and giving them access to great candidates.
- We are committed to continuously investing in the present and the future of our exciting industry and overcoming the challenges that it faces.
- It’s simple, we want to ensure the best and most relevant candidates apply for your jobs and want to take the hassle out of hiring.
- Choose from a single advert
- Save money buying multiple ads
- Make an impact with your adverts and add your branding
- Job ads live for 28 days
Choose the right product for you
Premium job listing with images (Excl. VAT)
5 Premium Jobs
5 Premium jobs with company branding (Excl. VAT)
10 Premium Jobs
10 Premium jobs with company branding (Excl. VAT)
Contact HJUK for bespoke advertising campaigns
The Ivy Collection has been using Hospitality Jobs UK (HJUK) since the relaunch in April 2019. I can honestly say the service and support from the team is second to none!
The industry is always looking for an alternative bespoke hospitality job board and HJUK are delivering this. They’re candidate attraction and applications are growing month on month and I would thoroughly recommend the industry supports HJUK and uses them to advertise their vacancies.
We worked with Hospitality Jobs UK during the Covid-19 period. It was the first time we’ve used this job board, and it was successful!
Due to the nature of our industry, it was an incredibly worrying time for our teams. Some of whom were making huge sacrifices to maintain a stable environment for our residents.
At the start of the pandemic Hospitality Jobs UK reached out to us and offered their platform for advertising jobs, without a fee structure. We required placements across the UK and we were able to identify candidates that were out of work from the hospitality sector but were keen to transfer across to work in care during that period. It was crucial for us to continue recruiting safely into our care homes. Working with Hospitality Jobs UK significantly helped us through the three-month period by giving us access to candidates we may not have found otherwise.
As the Head of Recruitment, I would not hesitate to work with Hospitality Jobs UK again in the future.
eiGroup has been using Hospitality Jobs UK since the launch in April 2019, there quality over quantity approach has proven to be invaluable to eiGroup.”
“If you are a pub company looking for an alternative candidate attraction strategy, I would definitely recommend using Hospitality Jobs UK.
Hospitality Jobs UK charity partners and Corporate Social Responsibility
We are proud to be supporting two key industry charities, Springboard and Only A Pavement Away and we have committed to donating 10% of revenue generated until April 2020 to support the valuable work of these two chosen charities.
Also, we are proud to support Beers & Peers and champion the impact of #hospitalityproud throughout the industry.